When has your advisory firm done the following for you?
- listened to your goals and showed you alternative paths to achieving those goals
- offered trusted advice with only Founder and shareholders' best interests in mind
- effected key introductions - strategic, financial, legal, accounting, key executives, etc.
- joined you in your booth at a tradeshow or convention helping to win new customers
- honed your strategic vision and provided guidance with no imminent transaction
- engaged in business development to secure new partnerships for your business
- crafted email and content marketing campaigns
- challenged your financial assumptions to achieve outcomes greater than you expected